Re: Wow Great Site organisers and attendees please contact me

[ Diskussionsforum Homepage ]

Gesendet von Jumper am 18.Mai 19100 um 08:20:50:

Geantwortet zu: Wow Great Site organisers and attendees please contact me gesendet von Jazzman Editor Programmer Uk Yo-Times am 18.Mai 19100 um 05:47:43:

Hi Jazz,

it is great to hear something about UK yoyoing.
The next German Nationals will be held on the Expo 2000 in Hannover (21./22. Oktober). Attendes will be given 3 days free entry (preregistration needed).
Newest Informations and Rules you will always find on www.gyya.de (Sorry at the moment german only, but I will translate it), There are also pictures from the last yo-yo camp and nationals.

I talked to Amie from UK, she maybe wanted to come the championship. Do you know her ?

Where and when are the next UK Nationals ?
Is anybody from the UK entering the World in Orlando ?

Myself: I am Markus: called Jumper from the Team Yo-Yo Maniacs (TYM). More information about the Team you can find on our complete english page: www.tym.de (same as www.yoyomaniacs.de), check out the 5 pages of crazy pictures and th Trick section.

I wanted to check out your page, but the freeserve server was down, I try it again later.

CU and Yo for TYM
Jumper
www.tym.de

PS:Harry Baiers e-mail is cameyo@t-online.de, his page is www.cameyo.com and he is also in the "who is who" part of TYM: www.tym.de/who.htm

Follow Ups:

Antworten

Name:
E-Mail:
Betreff:
Grafik:
Nachricht Zustimmen Achtung
Antwort Ablehnen Smile
Frage Ja traurig
Idee Nein verärgert
Nachricht:

[ Diskussionsforum Homepage ]